Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stolen Internet Connection and Empty Thoughts

Well I am now sitting here in my apartment with my two pets enjoying San Antonio. I audioblogged twice already and they didn’t make it so oh well. I am stealing someone else’s internet connection because some dumbass Texan doesn’t know how to secure his wireless internet. What fuckin idiot. I will get MY OWN internet on Saturday which I am looking forward to. I will be receiving my household goods tomorrow morning so I will be able to play halo 2 whenever. Well I am officially depressed. No talking or seeing anyone will help me out. I guess just being away from Jen and my best buds is the problem. Yes Chad is in BNCOC and down here, but that is a quick fix, twenty days left and he leaves. I just miss the hell out of Jen and wish she could be here. The conversation/sleep sessions on the phone are getting old cause I am sick of hearing her voice and unable to touch her. I am just too depressed to get drunk. Plus I have gained some weight, about 10 lbs which puts me at 190lbs, which now I an over weight. Oh well, what are they going to do, kick me out??? I am never going to get promoted anyway and the fat ass, Adultery having, lazy fuck retards I know will make it and I won’t. Oh well. Well I am on borrowed time, I am stealing some bandwidth from some Wool Head or Border Bandit in this place so I better let them get back to looking up some enchilada or chili con queso recipes. I guess I am feeling sorry for myself, well now it is time to go and get a rope and hang myself off of the second story balcony now! Peace!!!


Well I am not leaving yet. I am fuckin laughing at this site, you all have to read this site ALL THE WAY, it is fuckin hilarious:
http://www.rsdb.org/


Q. What do you call a black in the ocean? A. A whale turd.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!! I am happy now.