Sunday, March 19, 2006

Me and the wife having a conversation over blogger

So as I read on I notcied that I am not the only one with the blogger picture uploading problem. Hopefully they will fix it today or tomorrow so I can poist this fuckin post. I love you Jen and I miss you. Man it is soo awesome that you can call me (smartass comment)! I called you dad but no answer, I will try again in a couple of hours. I am glad you are safe and I will post the pics of my place whenever this shitty site works again. Just sitting here getting ready for tomorrow morning which will be my first day of work. I am now out on money for the next three weeks but I am glad I bought food beofre I went broke. Oh yeah I have questions about netflix. Is the account oh hold? If so I will call and take it off of hold. And I need to get that gift certificate to keep the feebies going. Is the phone number on any of your email accounts? Let me know if I can go into your accounts and get the info. Anyway I will try again later with posting pics. I love you Baby.