Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lot of Posts into one

Well this post is going to be a combination of posts. Well my trip down here was fun and tiring. As you can see below this is what happened to my tire when I was on I-10 west going 80 Miles per hour. It kind of sucked.

So when it happened I was pissed because I was rolling pretty well through the south and I knew that I had to unpack the trunk that Jen packed for me. All I can say is she can really pack a trunk….? Anyway so I unpacked my trunk and I called my gay ass lover Randy. I had an Atlas from Wal-Mart and it had all the Wal-Mart’s in the U.S. I was glad and I called Randy and he gave me directions to the Wal-Mart. SO I got my tires replaced and that put me back about two hours and I rolled into Texas. Ginger the Nigglet dog was somewhat annoying on the trip and Ace was just chillin. Here are some pics of the fat ass cat and here is a picture of Ginger because next weekend she is getting all of her hair chopped the fuck off.

So I got to SA and I stayed in a hotel for a week. My bro Chad is down here for BNCOC and the first night we hung out but I ate got a fuckin migraine and pussed out for the rest of the night. The next night I felt the same and I figured the road trip was catching up so I slept. Chad thought I was being a bitch so we didn’t talk for a bit, but I had to get my strength before I went out for fuckin REAL. So I now know why everything is bigger in Texas. Chad and I went to Mexican joint, we paid about 10 dollars and boy o boy we got a shit load of food. I couldn’t finish it all. And the 12 pounds of cheese that is still stuck in my colon was yummy! So I got my place, and I have everything hooked up. I will post some pics of my place a little later. But only paying $588 here in TX compared to $950 in MD, what a fuckin relief. So last night Chad and me go Downtown to have a good St. Patty’s day. It was packed and him and I sat around while on of his friend got play. I was able to acquire beads but I didn’t have to show my titties!! Chad found them on a table and gave them to me. Yeah!!!!!! Well my girl is in another country and I am even more depressed cause she is now further away. I think I should just quit now, get out, get fat and become Mr. Mom. Well I at least have one of these things accomplished. Well peace out for now. I LOVE YOU JEN!!



So here are some pics I took while driving through the hurricane affected areas. Kind of strange, feels like you are in a vortex. Trippy.