Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I think it is time to say goodnight... forever

As I sit here in bed staring at this empty I wonder how my baby is doing. I miss her soo fuckin much it hurts inside. Last night I cried a little bit as I lay in my bed thinking about how beautiful Jennifer is. About how I wasted time with fuckin Randy’s fuckin DVD’s!!! God Damn you Randy!!!!!!!!! But seriously I just wish she was here with me so that I can comb my fingers through her hair, and softly kiss her on the forehead and tell her how beautiful she is and how much I love her. So last night I didn’t get much sleep. I can’t check any crazy things at work so if you send me comments I can’t look at my page or home email. I am going to give you all my work email because now I have four accounts which are crazy but now I am the computer guru so I got extra accounts. I will pass my day along; shoot me an email during the day. But anyways so I only got 1 hour of sleep last night because I was soo nervous to go to work. Well I got there today and I don’t have to be there till 8am!! I am happy. I met two of my soldiers and I now have to meet the rest. I will be in charge of 6 little knuckleheads which will be fun. I talked to one of my soldiers today and learned a lot. She is eager but has a certain attitude that we will have to work on. All in all work is pretty easy going and I have some things I need to re learn. HB called me today to make sure I was still around and I cut her off because I decided to do all the days work at the end of the day. Sorry HB, we can still BS over email and I can tell you all about how you uncle is scrubbing my floors in my apartment for 6 pesos and 20 Mexican jumping beans a day. LOL!!!! Just messing with you. But all in all a good day but I am fuckin beat. I will send my love long email and then I will cry a little before I go to bed. And Jen I am not thinking of the worst, well yeah I am, that is me! Goodnight my beautiful, gorgeous, princess, I love you and miss you.