Tuesday, February 21, 2006

MD is coming to a close

Well, now I am engaged. I got engaged on Valentine’s Day, which I thought was going to be gay but it turned out nice. She said yes and now we are engaged. I am finally happy I found the right one. I have just been sitting around on my leave not doing much. Burning movies which this is it, I will never tell anyone I have movies again. THIS INCLUDES YOU RC!!!! It is just time consuming and annoying, I am soo fuckin sick of doing it. I have been getting my shit ready for my move. We bought a bunch of stuff so when I get down there and have no money, I will be able to have a computer desk and chair to sit in. A long time ago I gave my couches to my parents, so I went back and took them from them. I took two end tables and I am taking a bed from my fiancé. What a sexy woman I must say. We bought a computer desk, chair and book shelf to go down there. My mom wants to help out so I asked her to buy me some stuff. It is going to suck moving, just that fact that my fiancé will not be down there for a little while and all the shit I have here I won’t have down there. I hate wasting money on shit we already have, but whet are you going to do. I have been a lazy ass and haven’t worked out as much as I wanted to do so I am freaking out that I will fail a PT test but we will see. All in all I am sick and fuckin tired of having to visit every single person on earth before I leave. I want to just say fuck you all come to my house, if not then you didn’t want to see me anyway. Some of my friends are throwing me a going away party at their place this Friday, that should be fun and I am looking forward to it. I know I am ready to go down there, but I don’t want to leave my baby. I am taking the animals so it will be a interesting drive down. I will be drugging them up for the whole trip so I don’t have to fuckin worry and crash the car because my cat ACE is pissing in the back seat. I am ready to go back to work, go somewhere different ten where I was last with the lies and bullshit that they tell you every day. But it is ok a bunch of Sandniggers are taking over the ports in America so we are all safe now. The time is flying and all this stuff is coming o and end in MD. Soon I will be in TX having to deal with some fun stuff. Hopefully my fiancé “yenni” will be down there soon. God bye!