Thursday, September 08, 2005

Is This All The Truth?

I am sitting here in my apartment again and it is 11:00p.m. I am tired but not ready to go to bed. What a fuckin week. Very, very busy. I am very excited cause my girlfriend comes back home tomorrow and I will get to see her and have lots of sex. I have been thinking about moving again, I want to move because I really don’t think I fit in here.I used to live in laurel and I liked it and I wonder why I moved. I think about it to this day, but I made a decision and now I live closer to D.C and I can’t complain because it is closer to work and the neighborhood isn’t bad at all. But I don’t know. I want to move but then I don’t. I will think about it for the next two weeks and then I will make a decision. Anyway, back to my girlfriend. She is an incredible woman. I am talking to her right now and I am glad to hear her voice. I honestly at this point in my life if I did not have her I would know what to do. She is my light that has guided me through gauntlet of death. I just hope that she knows that I love her more then anything in the world, and I hope she feels the same way. I honestly thought that after the fuckin cunt lips, that I would never love again, and I said that in my previous blogs, but this one, I don’t k now. At first I wasn’t sure, like I wasn’t sure whether I truly loved her, I said it a bunch when we first met, and that is me, I fall very quickly for someone, and a lot of the times I have to stop myself and actually think about what I am doing and saying and think about the situation. But I knew and know, from the first time we hung out till the present and also the future, that I love her. But I do promise this one little detail that I refuse to leave out, after this one, if I and she do not work out, I am done, over, and gone. Before the sun rises for the next day. I mean there are many things to say about her, but I don’t want to revel too much information so that certain people that read this blog will know who she is. But I honestly can say that she puts into this relationship just as much as me, which makes me happy, and we don’t really fight, we talk about shit like human beings, and oh yeah she has OCD like me!!!!!!!!! But it has started out fast and my only fear is that it will end quickly. And that is for her to decide, I do want to go slow and progress over the months, but I haven’t yet reveled some of my faults, like one fault I have is that if I do not impress her everyday or if I don’t buy her something or do something special everyday that I will lose her love. I know that I don’t need to do all of that to keep her, but it is always in the back of my head. And I am not going to lie I am scared about some of the future. I don’t know what is going to happen but I am with my attitude of fuck it and I will deal with whatever comes. Well I think that is enough for tonight. Peace motherfuckers!!!