Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What Do You Think?

Well, well, well. It is 11:00p.m and I am sitting in my apartment chilling out, watching TV. I have said goodbye to another brother of mine Mike Kelley. I am kind of angry because I lost two really close friends in the past month, Mike Kelley and Chad Goff. But I know we all have to grow up and be someone and move on with our lives. Us three have been through a lot of shit together and I will truly miss them. I am definitely going to see Chad hopefully this winter and I will see mike next summer if not sooner. And I will not leave out Randy, my boy, my friend, my brother. It is going to be kind of tuff for a while cause those were the people I partied with and that I talked to and shard my most inner thoughts and feelings with. And Randy don’t feel bad you aren’t taking anyone’s space or filling a void, when we went out to Vegas I thought I was going to get annoyed of you quick, and I thought I was going to hate you cause we would be hanging out 24/7 together but it turned out awesome and we bonded a fuckin lot. And Randy you are like my brother and I trust you like my brother. I am also sitting here missing my girlfriend, who is working on many things right now. She has a lot going on in her life and I know she needs her space and I know she needs help it is just I hope to be able to do both and take are of numero uno, Me. I have lost track of myself this past week just helping her and giving her one hundred percent, but I have regained concentration and learned what I really want and need. So I have started to apply for courses for this semester, and come to find out that supposedly that I did not take a final for history 101 back in 2001. Kind of crazy but I remember writing a term paper for that and I remember getting my grade via email from my teacher and it was an A. But we will see I have a final to take tomorrow that I stuidied for two hours today because it will be fine, but we will see. I have been on soco 100 proof for about 3 hours now and we will se what happens. No one to really go and party with no one to hag with but myself, and yes I can pretty destructive on my self when I am a lone drinking. But I have come to a turning point in my life and it goes like this, Whatever. I care about the people around me and myself, but whatever happens, happens. I found out also yesterday that someone, a terrorist has been using my credit card to fly across the world on my expense, and he leaves on 27 December 2005 from Dulles airport in Washington D.C, on either flight 8331, or 8631. His ticket number is: 00621633685050. Oh and his name is Mohamed Sacko. Fuckin sandnigger. I hope the Gov’t sees this and maybe opens their fuckin eye to this bullshit, and stop and think after they are done filling their pockets with the money from the poor so they can add an extension onto their house by the Potomac river and say hey I need to actually work and stop this fuckin poison from infecting America. But I know will happen and you ready for the answer… NOTHING. Fuckin nothing like always, cause the Bushes and Bin Ladens are getting rich off of the oil, and gas prices so who cares. For life!! Anyways that is about it for now, I need to go to the airport on the 27th of December and wait for this fuck to get near the plane and behead him right in front of everyone and watch is black sandnigger oil blood bleed on the carpet. Oh by the way we are all racially profiled everyday and America has started a war that will never end until one race is wiped from the earth. BYE EVERYONE!!!!!