Saturday, June 18, 2005

An Outline of a Suicide Note

I write this now, so that when my cold, withered, lifeless body, is laid to rest, this will be read so that ones that know and care can hear my last thoughts. I sit here wondering what life will bring, and so far it has brought nothing but pain. I have been easily mistaken for a while now that there is a purpose for me. I have been lied to by the people that I care about the most. I understood and accepted all of this some time ago. When I was rejected by all of my peers and pushed to the outside of the group some years ago, I tried to make excuses for why it was happening, that I was someone different, that I was someone better, but all this time I have been feeding myself lies. Lies and empty nourishment so that I might have a reason to live on. And now I understand my purpose. To my parents, I am sorry I disappointed you and have become your biggest failure as a son. I tired my hardest, but I just could find what I needed to make it. You mean soo much to me, but I just couldn’t live on know the pain and disappointment I put you through. To my friends, it has been an honor to know you and understand the meaning of life. I hope that in some odd way I might have helped you understand you purpose in life. To the other people that I have met on the way, I am sorry for you to have met me, and I am sorry that I have wasted a precious moment in your life that you could have used better. And to the women that I have loved and that have chosen to hurt me. I thank you for your pity that you felt for me and the time that you gave to me to try to make me “feel” better. But I grant you this one wish, may my unrestless evil soul haunt you for the rest of your lives, and you all die old and worthless widows, knowing that you made a mistake for ever loving me. And when your time is near, you and your families will endure monumental anguish that you have caused me, turning me into a black hearted murderer that I am. And that I leave you now in peace; remember one thing, that we all die alone. And there is nothing in this world that will take away that fear.